Sunday 26 July 2015

Yellow slime worsens - lung infection?

Gonna have to go to the doctors now with this flu thing. Will ring him tomorrow. David appears quite happy though, he coughs a bit and now and then blows his nose, and that's about it. I however am very much a different story, go figure. Same illness just two different people.

I'd have to agree with David's suggested diagnosis that I now have a lung infection. In which case I'll need antibiotics to clear it out of my lungs. Will ring tomorrow to make the appt and try and get in as soon as I can. 

The worst thing about it is the back pain radiating out from where the lungs are. It's intensely bad. David went to the servo next door and got some super duper back pain Panadol but it doesn't appear to be working much at all. So I took another one which sort of actually helped a bit. Then nurse David blew his top because I took the extra one against the packet instructions :s

It becomes everything is ruled by pain; how to minimalise it. What position to sit or lie in. What I can do and can't. Simple tasks become hard, hard tasks impossible. Fuck I'm glad this is only temporary. I don't think I could live with pain like this at all.

Pisses me off as I got the flue injection and end up like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment