Monday 27 July 2015

Seeing doctor tomorrow

Rang first thing at 8am this morning to make an appt with my HIV GP. Was hoping to get in today, but he's completely booked out until tomorrow afternoon. Not often that happens so I'm guessing a lot of people are getting sick, especially the HIV people that he sees.

Thought about going across the road to the medical centre here, but I've developed a very good relationship with this doctor and it's hard to see another one that I wouldn't know. I'm a complicated patient :s

Last night was actually a bit better. Typical. By the time I finally see the doctor I'll be on the mend. Still coughing up a lot of slime though, and still slime in my nose, even with the so called super duper nose dryer-uperer pills. Can't believe so much of it can be produced by one person; namely me. Have a plastic bag by the bed now for tissues and slime. Was nurse David's idea for infection control.

David is just fine with the virus. Is a head cold for him, nothing more. Yesterday he was out digging up the bloody garden FFS. I couldn't believe it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment