Thursday 8 March 2012

Simon

Um, it rained like mad this morning in Sydney.


Luckily it wasn't windy early in the morning when I went to work, so my umbrella saved me. The sun was up, but it was still dark when I got there.

Went into work and surprisingly the agency bloke had actually done a shifts worth of work last night. I changed the knife on the guillotine as it was blunt after doing 3 shifts worth, and proceeded to carry on with it.

Being as I've somehow ended up being unwittingly involved in an evil plot to bring down civilisation by gayness, I thought I would send Simon a text as he's back in Lightning Ridge now. There was something different about his visit this time, and I wanted to tell him so. I texted:
Missed holding you last night. Feeling your back and bum, having your legs on me....xxx
He loved it. Said it was poetic. Didn't think so myself, but I wanted to say how much I felt for him this time. Beyond the sex, I really cared for him and felt strongly for him. A bit later I texted:
Just to have you there to hold was really special.
Think I'm falling for this guy big time. Scared though, of being hurt and putting my feeling where they're vulnerable. I'm pleased where this is going, but I'm still going to take it slowly.

1 comment:

  1. you are so cute at that age. just kidding. :) it's good to see someone falling in love. don't be afraid. just let it happen. so sweet. i want to fall in love too.
    jade

    ReplyDelete