Friday 16 March 2012

Work week ends

Got the final OK for next Tuesday working yesterday. Got to work Wed and asked if the agency bloke had been told that I was coming in Tuesday instead of him. No, he hadn't. WTF? Are management all fuckin morons? So what's the story then, am I or the agency bloke coming in next Tuesday? I ask the supervisor and they can only say "I don't know I'm not told anything". So I start assuming he will be in not me as I'm not going to be put in the position of turning up the same day as him and have to be the one to tell him. FFS these nuts couldn't organise the proverbial fuck in a bloody brothel.

So yesterday the dept head finally come to me and say hello and that. So I ask him then, "mate like the guy hasn't been told anything, um, WTF is the story for next Tuesday?" His reply, "I don't give a fuck about _______". At which time I detect hostility there. It seems management is onto this guy doing fuck all on a shift that costs them about $400 a pop. And for what, 2 or three fuckin pallets? The minimum required is at least 5. They got the other bloke in last night who did just that, along with me today with my day shift effort. The guy has hung himself, big time. He's back Monday, and I was promised he'd be told of the new arrangements with me. I was thinking to do the right thing by him with a couple of weeks notice, just because it's the right thing to do no matter how useless he is. Management seems to think otherwise. 

Still very upset about puss. Have never been so close to a cat as her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment