Wednesday 21 March 2012

Release

Have been very down today. 

I can't put a finger specifically why. Last night I found myself crying to sleep. It wasn't panic attack crying, just normal. At least now I seem to be able to cry without going into a gasping for breath thing. Crying used to be horrible, as it would just get me closer to the pain.

Last night though I felt rested after it. Went to sleep. Yeah, literally cried myself to sleep.

Dunno why, as I said. Perhaps just a release from the stress of late. The bank thing has been a huge worry. Puss dying. Just sometimes it all gets on top of you I suppose. But to release like that seems sort of natural and needed.

Went to work today and was down all day...

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better today. Is it selfish to say that seeing no new blog entry today made me sad. ;-)
    Take care. Hope you're feeling better soon. It's been a big few weeks for you. Just be kind to yourself.
    Sending you some 'positive' (pardon the pun) energy.
    X

    ReplyDelete