Tuesday 20 March 2012

Bank bluff?

Not feeling too well today, nothing major, just have some sort of a head cold. Typical isn't it, just on the day that I work a Tuesday for the first time in I think about 8 months. I just took Panadol for it through the day so it wasn't so bad. The dept head said he'd been talking to the HR lady upstairs and they came to a consensus that I would be gradually bought back into working Tuesdays, starting with every second week for a bit. 

Fine with me, I'm just happy to have a bit of extra money. Has been diabolical working only 3 days. I'm happy not to be at work of course, but I just don't seem to be able to get by on just 3 days a week pay. 

The asshole bank today I was told from the $guru, that they have agreed to wait until the outcome of the application with the bureaucrats in the faceless gov dept in Canberra, before they go any further with any threats or asshole letters. Oh joy I am saved... Well at least they saw reason in the end. Perhaps they were bluffing? They have inferred all along since the first time I went into the local branch to start this whole process, that I was in fact lying; that I evidently had bazillions stashed away in a secret account and that I was simply going through all of this with the sole purpose of ripping them off. I wonder if they thought having HIV was just part of this grand plot against them?

I know they must have people that do try it on with them, but FFS that doesn't mean they should treat genuine people like me as suspect. If they had any humanity they'd have given me the benefit of the doubt. Fuck, my financial counsellor is from and HIV charity. Do they honestly think I'm making this all up?

But no, they go for the jugular right from the start. The factory manager at work that got fired I consider to have been a capitalist thug. I consider this bank to be also. Never mind I've been with them for nearly 30 fuckin years.

I won't name them here for legal reasons. I wouldn't put it past them to sue me for defamation if they found what I wrote here about them. But in the end it's just my experiences with them and what they've done to my head through it all. I will be verbally telling all my friends and whoever asks what a bunch of pricks they are. I closed my normal working account with them months ago over this, like I said after nearly 30 years with them. I will never be going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment