Monday 12 March 2012

Looks bad

Was chucking out the rubbish this morning and noticed some junk mail in the old letterbox out the front (the mail is supposed to go in the new one other side of the driveway). It looked like an envelope so I picked it up. It wasn't an envelope but a printed DL piece of cardboard, with a fridge magnet stuck to it:


That's really good news. That's the medical centre almost across the road from here that stopped bulk billing a while back and charging $40 on top of the Medicare schedule fee. They've now gone back to bulk billing (free) so it will be much easier to see a doctor around here locally. My HIV doctor is a bus trip away and it's not always OK to see him on the day I ring, which is a big hassle if I'm just wanting a doctors cert for work or some other simple prescription. Makes life a lot easier.

Puss is still massively sick. She got through the night OK sleeping in the little enclosed balcony/"sun room", and I put her in my reading chair in there this morning. She looked very comfortable, but when I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth I came back and she'd spewed massively. Felt so sorry for the poor thing. Had to clean up her face with a wipe, and bucket and water for the rest. Was all down the chair and on the floor. Looked like it'd been in her a while. 

She's no better now. Didn't touch any food or water. Just waiting for the vet to ring this afternoon with the blood results. Not looking good at all though, she's obviously sore and unhappy, poor thing suffering. Almost want to take her for the injection right now but at least want to find out what the blood says.   

No comments:

Post a Comment