Friday 2 March 2012

More overtime

Am working again tomorrow (Sat). The second week in a row. The work has piled up so much. It turns out the agency bloke is doing afternoon shift at our work Wed-Fri, after working a full day somewhere else before getting there. Basically a double shift for 3 days in a row, on top of doing days on Mon-Tues at our work. He's getting rather tired I'd say, and isn't doing much at all on some of the nights he works. Just coming in and having a rest. The dept head asked me today about adding an extra day (Tues) to my week when it's busy like this. It sounds good to me at the moment. I've never seen so much work backlogged in Print waiting to be cut. In 13 years there I've never worked overtime 2 Sat's in a row on cutting.

Simon has arrived back in Sydney from New Zealand today. Just having a quiet night in as I'm tired and it's raining. 

2 comments: