Monday 26 March 2012

Investigating Windows 7

Had a very quiet day at home yesterday. Didn't even go to get groceries or anything. Just stayed home and watched telly. Also finished installing all the shit on the new PC. Ugh, so boring. I'm impressed though with it. Very fast. Has some dual core thing, evidently that means it can do two things at once or something. All the internet pages load instantly, didn't realise how slow my old PC was making the internet. Video stuff works really well, no problems, can watch everything full screen now with YouTube and all. The old PC I couldn't do that as the image would stop and start, really bloody annoying. Windows 7 seems OK, I'm no fan of having to learn new stuff just to operate the PC, but it's basically the same as Windows XP but with more options and complexity. Was easy to set up the PC at the start, and Windows 7 seems to have all kinds of helpful hints along the way for dummies like me.

Yeah, so now I'm a hip and happening PC man. I'm running Win 7. I'm there.

Think I'm feeling a bit beteer today. Fuck I was getting so sick of taking bloody Panadol (for the Americans, Panadol is a mild sort of headache general pain tablet). It does work, although I have to be patient with it, but it's nothing like the Endone.... *sigh*..... You have to take sort of more than what the label says to get anything out of it when you're feeling really shitty. Think I got a bit of an upset stomach as I've had diarrhoea again this morning. 

Watched a bit of telly last night, I actually enjoyed it a lot. Unusual for me. They had this excellent documentary on the ABC here, brand new series. I was absolutely riveted to it. It's free to air of course, and is available online for nothing for about a month here:

I tested it with the new orgasmatronic Win 7, and it works marvellously darlings. Full screen and all (full screen is only for hip and happening blokes like me running Win 7 with a dual core though). I assume it would play overseas. Shame if it didn't. Highly recommend it. It's not only incredibly interesting but has wonderful camera work with spectacular Oz scenery. Here is the trailer on YouTube:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment