Tuesday 6 March 2012

Pill perils

Today I have diarrhea. I'd not say it was anything I ate. Probably as I've been taking much less of the Endone. I had only half a tablet this morning, and none last night at all. I did notice an ache in my sciatic nerve this morning, left side of my pelvis and butt, but it was localised to just that area and not at all painful like it had been in the recent past. I took the half an Endone for it (plus 2 Panadol) along with the Lyrica that I'm still taking morning and night. 

Must say I'm still feeling pretty vacant. Sort of buzzing and slightly out of it. I might start just taking one Lyrica in the mornings and see how I go. It has worked really well with the Shingles/sciatic pain, but I'm sure that's the pill that's making me feel so vacant for some reason. I noticed as soon as I started taking it the other week. I think it's because it's on top of the antidepressant Efexor; 300mg day. I usually feel a bit out of it in the mornings just from the high Efexor dose (even though I've been taking it for ages) so I guess the Lyrica is having some added effect but which is being magnified. I dunno. 

Fuck, imagine if I was taking HIV pills as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment