Tuesday 12 June 2012

I got my Super

I can't stop crying.
 
Nearly 9 months this has taken. Taking me to a place of stress that was beyond my capacity to deal with. But finally success! I'm overwhelmed.

This is the last bit of the train wreck. I've finally got to the last wrecked carriage and done something about it. It's been at a cost yes, financially of course but more so emotionally. Readers of this blog will particularly know of the last couple of months and my inability to deal with it. It's been very hard on me.

But hey, success in the end.... 

From here is a simple procedure to send this letter to Australian Super. I'll look into that tomorrow, I can't deal with it tonight. Am just too emotional about it all.

After this, I will be debt free. A new start. 


No comments:

Post a Comment