Saturday 11 August 2012

Get real Olympians

Firstly, here is the 5th placer in today's news, Caroline Buchanan, utterly devastated at coming 5th:

Here is the 5th placer in last weeks news, Leisel Jones, happy as a pig in shit at getting 5th: 

She was stoked to even make the finals, but even more stoked to come 5th in them. Um, WTF was she doing there, and how much did it cost us taxpayers to get her there? Obviously, she wasn't there to win.

Makes me so angry. She was basically given a free trip to London, simply because she was a past medal winner. That's my opinion. My taxpayers money thrown at her like she's a fuckin queen. During that lead up to the Olympics, when I was going back to work after dialysis, I couldn't even get a health care card despite living in abject poverty.

Fuck off Leisel. Yeah, OK, you are a legend darling, and you deserve respect for being that gold winning legend that you are. I loved you previously. But as this Olympic theme here seems to have worked out, you've fitted in to the assholes on this one. How much time did I have to spend on the shop floor, so you could come 5th in London? All the time when it was too much for me. Lost all respect for you now Liesel. Pay your own fuckin holidays, don't suck them out of a sick person like me.


No comments:

Post a Comment