Monday 28 March 2011

The odd hiccup

Didn't go to work today. Looked at the clock at 5:30am and felt tired as anything. Getting a bit of a cold. Was pouring rain outside. Ugh, just couldn't face it. Don't feel guilty about not going today at all, have done really well with it all so far. They know there's going to be days when fatigue and other general complaints will be a factor, due to the HIV. Things that wouldn't be considered a proper reason for someone without the virus, but with me they are a legitimate reason to not come in. If that's a problem for them then they will just have to deal with it, it's the best I can do. I'm sure it'll be fine though. Besides I've used up all my sick pay again so I won't get paid for it. 

Got nearly a full pay last week, fuck it was like winning the bloody lottery after trying to get by on the Centrelink money! Came at a good time too, as the monthly loan payment was due last week. I'd have not had the money for that had I still been on Centrelink payments. Was even able to pay a bit on the credit cards.

A bit worried about how much I drank over the weekend. Wasn't planning on spending that much money. And I really do need to be mindful of my body these days. I'm no spring chicken anymore. I guess there's a period of catching up; people interested to hear about what happened to me last 3 months. Beyond that though I don't want to get into the pub habit again. Going every day isn't an option. Oh it'd be great if I was rich and had the body of a 20 year old, but I don't. And it's not the direction I want to go anyway. Doing that involves losing control.

No comments:

Post a Comment