Thursday 24 March 2011

Still haven't fainted

Three days now full time at work. Have still not ended up in hospital or fainted on the premises. It was hard getting up this morning though, even though I went to bed last night at the insane hour of 7:30. Was just really tired after the day and a huge meal at home. Simon has taught me how to make simple and cheap meals, but with much energy and nourishment. So am eating very simply but well. Tonight is steamed baby potatoes and brussel sprouts, with pork loin chops in the fry pan. Nothing spectacular but certainly something worth eating. 

Today I started back on the main heavy lifting machine that I work usually; the guillotine. Only a few small jobs as the agency bloke was getting in late. Today was his last day there so tomorrow I'm back into it, full time, lifting on average 3 tonnes of paper a day. Have been lifting anyway up until now so I think will be fine. Actually looking forward to it as everyone leaves me alone on it as it's a full time job just that. All the other dept panic's pass me by.

Got the flu shot yesterday. Could have through the doctor but work was giving it away so I got it done there. Autumn now but the weather still humid and warm. Just want it to cool down a lot. Has been a very hot summer this one, the hottest I can remember here. Have had hot days before, but never the constant heat like this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment