Tuesday 22 March 2011

Back at work full time

Well I did it! Today was my first day back at work for a full day! Not a bad effort considering where I was only weeks ago.

It was busy, I ended up working the large folding machine. Constantly active putting stock into the feeder and taking the folded sized stock from the delivery. Was pretty tired by the end of the day but don't feel too bad. Didn't have the machine going fast.

Was asked to set the guillotine as the night shift printer was going to cut an urgent job on it for the morning. I know I hadn't been near it in 3 months, but I looked at the buttons and honestly didn't know what to press. Just couldn't remember. I might have to ask the other day shift guy to go over it briefly with me when I get back to working it (which might be this Friday) I'm sure he'll understand. 

But overall went well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment