Thursday 31 March 2011

One of those weeks

There is so much fuckin shit going on in my head I dunno where the fuck to start. I will just blather on in the order that they come into my head; this has nothing to do with order of importance, just order of coming into my head right now.

I am being tried to be converted to Christian Pentecostalism by a new employee at work. He is from Africa, a black guy (BTW that's fine no worries) but is involved with some full on Pentecostal thing. I have so far resisted any meaningful replies to anything he's said as I've been there before and know much more about it all than he does. Yet today in a coffee break he really got to me, surprisingly. He proclaimed that those who'd died in the New Zealand earthquake in Christchurch, and the Japanese thing, had died from gods will/anger. Not to mention of course the sodom and gamora crap about gays. The NZ thing alone was extremely offensive and I said so. Left the cafeteria and fucked off back to work. I have told him to keep his religion to himself and we will be fine. If the nut persists I will take it to management. This is my workplace, and I shouldn't have to be insulted like that at it. There are laws against that here.

My daughter last night gave me the shits severely. The whole J thing and chucking her shit out on the street started over money and what I considered to be fair (she considered she could just not pay me and owe me at her own calling). Now my daughter is crapping on about bills she'd always offered to pay. Well at least when I was near death in hospital. Seems like things have changed.... Anyway this is very serious for me, as I'm just not going to be used. Whatever I earn I'm not going to feel guilty about how much that is; it is the result of working full time over decades and being trained in my industry. My daughter paying her particular share has nothing to do with that, or according to how much she earns. I charge her a pissy little amount for the rent; $100 out of the $360wk due. I asked her for just $20 a month for the home phone landline rental, just half of the $40 a month rental from Telstra. That doesn't include the $55 a month I pay for my ADSL2+ that works through that landline via the ISP, that she also expects to use. It's not the money, it's simply that I'm being used.

I seems like it's one of those weeks. There's way more but I'm not going to be able to rave on about it tonight. I have to do dinner darlings and get to bed for work in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment