Friday 25 March 2011

Think I will go out tonight



Well I did it! Four days in a fuckin row! Full time work! And for the last horah today/Friday, I did a completely normal days work on the guillotine, which is the normal machine I work. I lifted about 4.5 pallets of stock to do so, twice (into the guillotine then out). A bit under a normal day of 5-6 pallets, but hey it was my first day back on this. That makes it about 3 tonnes of lifting for the day, give or take....

I am therefore feeling like celebrating. I think will therefore venture out to Kens shortly. Have had a few beers in happy hour at the local (not the old local I don't want to go back there, it's just too trashy). Another pub getting home via the bus sees me able to have a few quiet ones without getting into a full on piss up with mates, as my mates from the trashy pub aren't there. This pub even has air conditioning! *faints*!


Kens is just up the road on the bus. Haven't felt like any venture out for at least 3 months. Kens is the place to go if you don't want some full on stuff. They have a great heated spa pool and other things. They used to have a really good dark room but fucked it all up by putting 4 stupid cubicles in it that hardly anyone uses. So yeah it's not really much to speak about anymore, which is why I reckon going there is the thing to do when you don't want to get full on. 

Here's their site for anyone interested:

Had to laugh other month. One of our NSW State politicians got filmed coming out of it late at night by a national current affairs show. Big fat guy, by the rumours from his staff he'd been going there for years. Married and kids. They showed him leaving then going to his car "down a dark street"... OMG! It was fuckin Anzac Parade! Lit up like a Christmas tree and one of the busiest streets in Australia! Anyway it was all a drama for him, and I talked to people I knew not long after that who'd seen him there... He was known as "the walrus" due to being really fat. The state premier at first condemned him, but then realised that was wrong. After that said that it was a bad reflection of society that someone like that had to live in a closet, with a wife and family, and a state political job, and not live according to their sexual orientation. I think it's sad that he had to explore his sexuality in secret with the societal pressures placed on him.


But enough of that! It's a time for celebration! It's naked night at Kens tonight; no towels. Blokes walking around completely starkers. If nothing else a cuddle in the spa pool would be nice.

Simon goes there when he's in Sydney. I dunno why he comes from the country and ends up going to a place so bloody tame as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment