Friday 11 March 2011

Sydney harbour pics

I finally got around to plugging them in to the PC. Although it was a mixed day of very overcast and bright sunny weather, there was the odd shot or two I took that was worth a bit of a look at.

I dunno why the Opera House is so bloody photogenic. Or maybe not so. You can take a picture of it that's boring to look at, or one that's interesting. It seems to just depend on luck. Here are the best ones of Simon and mine trip to Manly on the North Shore of Sydney the other day:

This was on the way as the Manly ferry left Circular Quay on it's way there to Manly.

This one as we were coming back, the city was very cloudy weather, but I thought the combination with the sails from the boats and the Opera House was interesting; the Opera House is designed to represent sails on the water.


This one as we got closer to getting back, for some reason caught my eye in the bucketful of pics I took. 

Here is the Manly ferry, the first one a pic of the one coming back on the way over, and the second the one coming in to Manly that we were catching to come back.




 Manly was, well, what was expected. I used to do that, lie in the sun for ages. These days it bores me shitless, just can't be bothered. Simon and I ended up having a drink in the pub there to get over it all, ugh people seemed so programmed to look cool or some shit. Such a facade.....




BTW, click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment