Saturday 5 March 2016

I've gone Twitter


Despite my olden day desire to shun all things technological, I have finally succumbed to the rampaging Twitter thing that is taking over the internet by storm. 

I would like to sincerely apologise for anything I may say or do on it henceforth, on this new you beaut Twitter danger zone account.

I've even managed my first "Tweet" via this here plastic brain. You see I couldn't embed a sound thing in this here blog, got frustrated, and noticed the Twitter share thing. Enlightened, I opened an account, albeit feeling very technologically dirty in doing so. The first Tweet is that one.

It is David Marr taking about that religiously dirty Pell, who's been following closely the 4 days of Pell giving evidence into the child sexual abuse royal commission.

https://twitter.com/HivPeter

No comments:

Post a Comment