Monday 17 May 2010

Back at work today.

A long day ahead. After work have an appt with the trial people of the blood pressure pills I've been put on. Then a bit after that is the monthly support group at the Positive Living Centre. I want to try and go to that this time even though it's a long day waking up at 6am, as one of the main guys in charge is leaving. He really helped last year.

So far very little pain, last few days cut right back on the tablets. Looked up the brand the doc gave me for my chest and it's actually penicillin.Certainly appears to be doing the trick. Wow, still can't believe how sick I got last week.

Phone call last night, he's back in Oz. Wow, can't believe how much I missed him.

So here I go, out the door and into the world. Lets hope I don't encounter any thug cops!




No comments:

Post a Comment