Thursday 27 May 2010

Fantastically Boring!

OMG! It's been two days, yes two days, of a completely and utterly boring life! Mind bogglingly, numbingly, ecstatically, boring.

Nothing happened out of the ordinary! Nothing much happened at all, apart from the daily trudge of life. No dramas, no crisis, no nothing!

I don't know what to say at this point. One day is fantastic, but two? *faints*

So, in boring news:

*Yesterday the gym bloke at work convinced me to re-establish the gym programme he'd put me on for "general fitness". I dunno if I'm the only person he knows that is HIV+, but it appears he's on  a mission from god to make me his HIV accomplishment. I really don't care, my knee is pretty much better, but he appears to insist I go on with further mind numbing and boring exercises. These exercises appear to only have the result of building up muscles that I will never ever use unless I'm actually exercising on the exercise machines involved.

*Today my daughter paid off her mobile phone bill and rang me at work elated that she could now in  fact, make as well get phonecalls. I sounded appropriately bored with said accomplishment, as I really was bored. Another phone episode with her; she will just never learn.

*Work was boring beyond words.

*S rang before, but that wasn't boring and doesn't fit this post :)  It's only about 2 weeks before I have to grit my teeth on a small plane after years without flying. Am so very much looking forward to seeing him. . . . 


No comments:

Post a Comment