Tuesday 25 May 2010

Stupid Bitch

She Apologised.

Not simply though.

I went to the union guy at work first today to ask his advice of what exactly I should do. Didn't want to over react. Or under react I suppose. Talked for about 15 minutes I guess, his view being that I should  politely tell her her comments weren't appreciated, and not to get involved at all in any argument that may follow. Just say my piece and let it go.

He's old and wise this union guy, near retirement. Works a machine in Print dept that few these days would know how to. He's a dying breed (ha! I guess a bit like me!). The machine is a thing in the old days they used to actually print things on (me looking at it now is beyond my comprehension). All it's used now is for very accurate perforating of 4 up A4 printed stock, and the very occasional scoring and dye-cutting. A trade lost in these post Howard days.

Anyway, I followed his advice.....

She apologised early on, but I didn't leave it there. I told her how I broke down a bit at the doctors the day before telling him about how I was supposed to "Get my act together". She apologised again and again; she of all people there after 11 years knows what I've fuckin been through.. Her only excuse being the pressure she was under without me there yesterday. To me that wasn't an excuse at all, but I did appreciate that she at least said sorry.

Again, I won't ever look at her the same, or have the same opinion of her, ever again. What she did hurt me much too much. 

And I guess I will always be wary now of people like her who give lip service to understanding what HIV is doing and means to me. She doesn't understand at all. After an 11 year working relationship, what a fuckin stupid bitch. 






No comments:

Post a Comment