Saturday 15 May 2010

Pissed as a fart :-) :=) *hick* :-=)

G'day ladies and gentlemen!

I suppose about now I should provide a caveat darlings; I'm pissed (drunk) after coming back from the pub. (Um, what does "caveat" mean?) It appears I've spelt it right though, as it's not underlined with that dreadful squiggly line dearies that pretty much accuses you of horrifying crimes against humanity for not being able to spell right.

Not quite sure what to say now. I seem to be bumbling around the keyboard in a fit of bumblingness; can't hit the right key, have to go back and correct, bla bla. Lucky this is the net and I've done all of that before you see it eh? he he. Look at me darls, look at how well I can type! *coughs*

Where were we? Oh yeah: G'day ladies and gentlemen!

Do you like the new colours? War against beige and all that.

Whatever......

I appear to be gaining in health. It's been a long time since I was so off my face at the pub that my mates had to use the code. That is pretty much arranged by me beforehand, well months ago actually. It's a code that I have instructed my mates to say to me to get my attention and to reinforce the fact that I'm rambling in a rather obnoxious verbal way and to settle down as I'm pissed as a fart (drunk as a fart).

The code is "Shut the fuck up". I works fuckin tremendously! At the very least it gives my mates and the surrounding tables no less than a 15 minute break from my BS drunken ravings! (Although I think they're not entirely unhappy when I start raving again) :=)

In any case, it's been a while.... I take tonight's laughs as as barometer.

1 comment: