Sunday 30 May 2010

Lazy Sunday

I really should take a valium sometimes before I post! I do get annoyed though and at times I guess reasonably so.

Well it's Sunday, and I've had diarrhoea all weekend. Oh joy. Haven't got the money to go out anyway. Glad of just a quiet weekend. Cat woke me up early this morning though wanting to be feed. Bloody thing. Vet said it was fat so I had to put it on a diet. It has much more energy now, just from a short time eating less. I appears some of that energy is going in to waking me up to be feed.


It's a good cat though. Beautiful personality. Very loving. We got very close to each other last year. It would know when I was upset and sit next to me, or lie close on the bed. Have to say sometimes I do wonder whether the cat on occasion was the only thing that kept me here. Just couldn't bear the thought of it meowing at me and me, well, not responding. When even my own daughter had me in court it seemed like that cat was the only bit of family I had left. Funny how pets can become to mean so much to people. Often times I guess they treat us better than many people do.

Debating whether to get my next HIV blood test done before or after the trip to the country. It's been a fucked 3 months since the last one, the flu I had would have caused a spike in the viral load. Plus the bashing. Am not feeling so bad now though, perhaps the trip away will help my general well being. In that sense likely after I get back will get tested again. If it's going to be bad news I don't want to spoil a perfectly good excursion out of Sydney by worrying about it. Even if it is, a couple more weeks won't make any difference. If I have to start meds obviously I'll be wanting to be in a stable and predictable environment to get used to the pill taking regime.

Work is introducing a new clock in/out system at work in the next few months.It requires you to swipe the clock card through the reader, but also to put your finger on a thing that reads your fingerprints. Interesting technology I suppose, but already people are starting to protest about privacy concerns. No doubt the union will have something to say about it. I'm not worried about that as the cops already have my bloody prints! What I am concerned about though is the germ factor, ugh, there's over a hundred people who work on the site. What about flu germs and the like? I do have rather a unique problem with that. Am wondering if there may be exceptions to the fingerprint rule. Will look into it further.




No comments:

Post a Comment