Friday 14 May 2010

Last sick day for a while I hope.

Feeling a bit strange today. 

Think it's because I'm not in contact with my country lover; he's off in New Zealand for a few days. Never realised too much, but we stay in contact nearly every day. Text a lot, ring at night. Feel sort of a bit lost and alone. *sniff* :(

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to go and have a few beers at the pub shortly!

Home from work again today. Back Monday for sure. Supervisor incredibly understanding about it. Told her I'd been rather scared of how the flu thing progressed, and that it was the sickest I'd been since becoming positive (well, apart from the sero-conversion). Won't get paid much at all next week, but have money coming from my Superannuation so no biggy. Shit happens, couldn't help it.

Email today from Positive Life. I do look forward to these. Once every three months. Really friendly people, really good people.


Unfortunately I do tend to ever so slightly have a little too much beer. Will have to watch myself this time. Last one was at a different venue and evidently I got chucked out (don't remember it). Was told it was surprising as all I was was a bit chatty FFS. Fuck what a nation of wimps we're turning into. It wasn't as if I was driving or being annoying to anyone. All you have to do these days is fart the wrong way and they're just about ready to throw you out.  

Sheesh! *slaps forehead*

No comments:

Post a Comment