Friday 21 May 2010

Planet Positive day!

Quiet day today.And yes have calmed down a bit :)  I do get a bit carried away at times! Sheesh. *slaps face*
Thought about deleting yesterdays post but I dunno, don't want to censor myself. It happened, warts and all. That's what this blog is all about I guess. 

It's Planet Positive tonight! Yippey! I must remind myself not to drink too much,and eat beforehand, and all those type things. Oh fuck it! I'm just going to relax and enjoy myself. I'm getting better, the last one I only ended up a little bit over what I'd have liked. This I measure by the point I start not remembering anything. Last time it was just before I left so not too bad at all (although I was chucked out). At a different venue this time so I hope they won't have Nazi bouncers at this one.

No work, I got diarrhoea from the penicillin pills. Ugh, joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment