Friday 28 October 2016

DSP reviews - MP Julian Hill's scathing attack on the gov (video)


These DSP reviews targeting those of us on the Disability Support pension are just way out of control. It's entirely outrageous that the weak and ill are being put through the gov wringer, for the umpteenth time, in investigations by Centrelink to see if in fact they are still weak and ill.

When I was put on the DSP the interviewer informed me almost aghast "You have three permanent conditions!", which I myself hadn't actually realised. I guess it must have been very significant for their points table to qualify though.

Now people like me who have been granted DSP poverty as demonstrably unfit for work, are being viciously targeted by Centrelink investigations to again prove their permanent disablement. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment