Wednesday 4 January 2017

Don't pander to dickheads online - Angry Aussie :)


This here blog isn't a debating site, however on occasion (rarely BTW) I do get the odd person who takes issue with some raving lunatic thing I've spat the dummy about. Um, this place for me is a safe place where I can go off my head and move on having dealt with the bothering issue. Unfortunately sometime people think I'm actually some kind of serious lunatic trying to serious lunatic people into some kind of my own mental truth. Alas I'm not sure who's more deranged in such a thought, me or them?

So anyway Angry Aussie puts his thoughts on the matter of people pulling you up over raving angry shit you may post online. I think he gets it quite right. I've always said here if you don't like what I post then nobody is making you read it. I'm not going to change my shit. It's my blog and I'll say what I like within Australian law. If you don't like it then fuck off, go away, don't let the door hit you on the way out sort of thing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment