Sunday 29 January 2017

The US Trump disaster.... Jan 29th, 2017

I'm reserving commenting about the disaster that has befallen their country. I dunno how long he's gonna last, but however long that please accept my sympathies for the failure of your democracy. Honestly, out of over 300 million people you elected him?

After only a week in office he's now jailing people for their religion, their politics, demonising a particular minority and blaming everything on them. The history lessons are very clear with this. We don't want to go back there; any of us.

Seeing what's happening now in the US with the Trump order to stop the Muslims, I just can't believe what I'm seeing. WTF are you doing US? 

My own father fought in WW2 (passed now) and I know for a fact that he didn't fight for this.

Stand back America, take a good long hard look at where you're at. You've got to make yourselves known in all of this. You have to talk to each other and communicate. Indeed you know all this. Then why the fuck did you let a dictator like Trump loose on the world across the world? .....

(*I think I'm at the angry stage of grief :s)

No comments:

Post a Comment