Monday 1 February 2016

I'm fuckin pissed off with Bill Mayer entertaining a fuckwit AIDS cure quack!!!

Mayer needs to get himself educated about HIV before he goes out and fucks up his show with such complete and utter ignorance. I almost hate the fuckwit Mayer for this segment! But I utterly despise the quack. I will simply repost my response from the comments section of the YouTube video:
I can't believe what I'm seeing. I had the greatest respect for Mayer but after this I'm disgusted. Almost feel sick watching this. And it's not from the meds. I've been undetectable for years now. It's either take the meds or die in about ten years after diagnosis, or take the meds and live your life with the disease managed. My very educated HIV GP has said in forums that people falsely think that living well and being positive will keep you alive. It doesn't. 

I still get wackos from Africa saying there's a cure for HIV which I deal with. These people say a prayer, or herbal shit will cure HIV. It doesn't. 

Anyone HIV+ reading this, get educated about the disease and don't listen to fuckwits like this. 

"I've cured countries"? Oh FFS which ones? Why doesn't the WHO stats say this? 
The old adage, if it's too good to be true, it probably is.


:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment