Tuesday 23 February 2016

A note about comments here


Am happy to get or not get comments here. Comments are welcome but so are simply readers. Not that I get many, which is fine BTW. The direction I've taken with the blog is not to be a debating site. There's other social forums where you can proselytise your head space if you so desire. This isn't one of them. 

Therefore if you want to write a lengthy essay insulting the LGBT community and preaching the praises of hateful christianity in the comments, here isn't the place to do it. I won't be enduring anyone coming here and using the comments section as a platform preaching that to my audience; bigotry and hate. The preaching will be deleted and the poster blocked.

Cry all you like about freedom of speech, it has it limits. There's enough of the hate out there without it being expressed here as well. Other than to be ridiculed of course :)  This is my blog and as such I'm keeping it a safe space for all LGBT people. 

It's your choice to read.  

No comments:

Post a Comment