Saturday 12 October 2013

The ferals are quiet :)

It's about three days since the ferals in the two feral units nextdoor, got their very threatening letter from the real estate agent managing the properties, after I complained about them chucking next to our rubbish bins on the next numbered property the following:

One broken bong. Very used. The glass bowl bit smashed in front of the bins.

One smashed mirror, again in front of our bins (this is when I started taking photos to bloody complain). 

One 2mill syringe lid, found whilst sweeping the mirror up. I assume used.

One steroid vial, used, found in the carpark by another neighbour.

I know that you don't have to be able to see blood for it to be there. 

I know they got the letter as I heard both units residents going ape shit (lots of "fuckins" were spoken loudly) the night they got it. The have all been as quiet as a mouse since. There has been no more drug paraphernalia had to be picked up by me or anyone. Piece has descended darlings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment