Friday 11 October 2013

The most special of times

He'd had a long trip home from work on the buses, finally coming to bed in the early hours of the morning. So early in fact that I was somewhere between unconsciously asleep and half awake. He started chatting a bit about his work shift and trip home whilst I listened and commented. Sleep was getting the better of me however and I was starting to drift off next to him.

We kissed. He'd lit a candle in the room. 

I was in no state to launch into any kind of romping sex half asleep like I was, and he lay on top whilst we continued kissing. When we kiss it's irresistible, our desire wells inside for each of us. I wrapped my legs around him, feeling his body, feeling his soul. Hooking my feet together my legs embraced him, tightly. We continued kissing, with our arms around each others neck we held each other so close, loving each other.

He pushed into me, slowly. I felt myself release, letting go to him. Kissing, I let him in, releasing my soul to him. He was deep in me, in my very soul. He'd sailed through all my barriers like they weren't even there when we met. He was continuing to do so, getting further and further into my being. We love each other now more than ever.

He moved inside me. Each thrust an expression of his love. I held his hips, feeling his movements. Feeling his back and stomach. Feeling his love for me, his entire being expressing itself in making love to me. We were kissing less now and looking into each others eyes. He was smiling, love written all over his face.

He came within me (we're both positive). So beautiful. 

This was the most special of times. Holding each other, I kissed David as we drifted to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment