Friday 7 February 2014

New stomach pills are working

Day two of the new anti-acid/reflux stomach thing and the pills so far seem to be working. They are called Somax if anyone's interested. Unlike Maxalon that works through your head, this one works by reducing the acid output somehow. Tiny little things they are, you wouldn't think they'd do anything.

Have made an appt with my GP next week to get more prescriptions of it, and have to take one per day. I am therefore officially up to 10 tablets a day now. Yep, have hit two figures again :) 

My back is still a bit sore from the other day. One muscle going down the right of my spine feels very tight still. I'd guess that it'd gone into muscle spasms it got so tight during the episode. Can't believe I went the whole day that day with no painkillers at all (I was too sick to swallow anything). Perhaps I have a high pain tolerance? 

No comments:

Post a Comment