Saturday 11 May 2013

David has moved in

The move is finally pretty much over, with only the odd bits and pieces left to go. We moved the cats over in the car, one in a cat carrier and the other on my lap. They were both really good in the car. Now they're in the process of investigating their new surroundings. One of them is fine, licking herself on the bed. The other is hissing a lot at my daughters boy cat. This may end up like a bloody soap opera; days of our cats  :s

It feels so good having him here now. Almost feels like it's overdue. Indeed, is the next step in both our lives. Well, given what we've both been through over the decades, the only way is up isn't it.

I was nervious and a bit anxious about the change, as I get with any major change. But I really do think those fears were unfounded.

And if any fuckin Christian says our love isn't real, they can fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment