Wednesday 9 December 2015

Nevada politician volunteers to shoot Syrian refugees in the head


The blond haired politician in this christmas card photo, has said some very batshit crazy inflammatory words about Syrian refugees. Encouraging violence, it has surfaced that in late Nov on a US radio show she volunteered to travel to Paris and shoot them in the head.

Guns! Guns! Guns! Freedom! Murica!
During her weekly show on Las Vegas radio station KWDN, Fiore discussed why she did not sign onto the statement from Republican members of the state assembly opposing resettling Syrian refugees in Nevada. Fiore recounted a conversation with Nevada GOP political consultant Chuck Muth, who asked her why she didn't sign onto the statement. 

"What--are you kidding me? I’m about to fly to Paris and shoot ‘em in the head myself!" Fiore said she told Muth when asked why she didn't join the statement on Syrian refugees. 

"I am not OK with Syrian refugees. I’m not OK with terrorists. I’m OK with putting them down, blacking them out, just put a piece of brass in their ocular cavity and end their miserable life. I'm good with that," she continued. TPM  

No comments:

Post a Comment