Thursday 26 September 2013

9/11 doubters possible terrorists :s

The US dept of justice has sent instructions to local police, saying that doubting 9/11 means you're a potential terrorist. Here's a screen shot of the memo. Note the attitude indicaters on the right:



Really?

I note also it's not just the 9/11 thing. According to that the US cops may well lock me up and send me to Gitmo if I lived over there.

Just a note if anyone in the CIA is looking at this now; violence is never excusable in my opinion, but it can be understandable. Um, I'm not furious at the west but we've certainly fucked things up in the last 30 years or so. I'm not even going to get started on 9/11.

It's worrying though this sort of thing. The wests strength lies in it's ability to self criticise and self correct. If we take that away then we're fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment