Friday 13 September 2013

Feel like utter crap

Ugh, I feel so bad today. Have been in bed all morning. Spewed breakfast and have been dry retching after that. Fuck knows if I've chucked up any of my pills or not. Tried getting up but went back to bed after a shower. Have been sort of dozing on and off. 

We were going to a friends place today but David ended up going on his own. He was fine with it. I just couldn't face having to be all smiley and all when I feel like utter crap.

I've noticed lately too I've been feeling depressed. I hope I'm not entering a whole period of it again. Psychologist said to me other day that I was "in a good place" with David moving in and a lot of stuff sorted out in the last year or so, but alas that's not how clinical depression works. Things can be going marvellously and you're still depressed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment