Sunday 15 September 2013

Is taking time to recover

Is taking more than a day to get over how sick I was on Friday. Yesterday I didn't feel very well either, although was able to go out and do a bit of shopping. I still felt weak from the nausea and not being able to eat much. Then I had diarrhoea on top of it all, couldn't keep away from the toilet for half the evening. 

Either something I ate didn't agree with me big time, or my delicate insides have been chucking a fit about something. I've about halved how much beer I've been having in the last couple of months, down to only 3 or so in a day. That's about in the actual doctor safety range, incredible as that may seem for me. My doctor will be ecstatic.

Haven't seen the doctor for ages. Just haven't felt like it. I assume everyone gets sick of seeing doctors at some point. As my HIV prescriptions go for 4 months now with the repeats I could be forgiven for losing track exactly of the three monthly blood results. And everyone gets sick now and then don't they. So I don't really need to go as much to the doctors do I  .......  

Well anyway I'm nearly out of blood pressure pills so I might as well go see him this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment