Wednesday 18 September 2013

Doctor visit

Finally bit the bullet and went to see my HIV GP yesterday. He was happy to see me and asked what I'd been up to. I told him David and I had been very engrossed in each other and I was sick of seeing doctors :)  He said that in a way that was good as it meant I'd been OK.

Um, well not really. I explained about these episodes out of the blue of being horribly sick. That the last episode happened on Friday and knocked me off my feet for 2 days. He reckoned there's a number of things it could be, and that he'd do the relevant blood tests to check on everything. I do hope it's just that I'm 51 now and not that something is going wrong with my kidneys. Go back and see him in a week or two for the results.

Not long after I got home the nurse who took the blood (she was new) rang me in a bit of a fluster. She'd forgotten to get the urine sample so I have to trapse back there today just for that :s

No comments:

Post a Comment