Wednesday 11 September 2013

Slept 14 hours

Yesterday I felt completely exhausted. Have not the faintest idea why as have been sleeping OK generally. Was wandering around the house like a zombie, and felt like I was made of play dough. Couldn't even seem to think straight. Felt unwell too, with a bit of a spew in the afternoon.

In the end at about 6pm I'd just had enough and decided to go to bed. Told my daughter (just home from work) that I was going to lie down as I didn't feel well. She was worried, seemed strange as I've often gone to lie down at strange hours. Came in the bedroom asking why I didn't feel well.

Was only going to have a little rest, but off to sleep I went. And slept, and slept, and slept. 

David got in from the afternoon shift just before 11pm and that's the first time I woke up. He went and unwound in the lounge for a bit as I went back to sleep and came to bed later. I didn't wake up until this morning just after 8. 

I'm just putting it down to some kind of illness that I needed to sleep with it. Is a lot of hours to sleep though. Yesterday I could hardly get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment