Monday 17 September 2012

Brain gone bananas

Well what a weekend. Couldn't sleep very well last night as all that happened was swirling around in my head. Once my brain starts it's hard to stop. Tried watching some TV, there was a very good show on the ABC last night, "Surviving Progress". A film about where we're actually going with the modern world, and the financial system we have running it which doesn't appear to be in reality. This is the trailer I found on the net:


 

Eventually did get to sleep, but woke up again early. Honestly my head is going bananas and it's very hard to stop it. Suppose it will settle down over the next few hours.

People here still shocked at the violence in Sydney over the weekend. Think it's that it's so close to where I go about my life, to think that those streets were hyjacked by these knuckle dragging thugs is repulsive, and an affront to not only me, but all people who use those places as part of their lives. Much of it happened in Hyde Park, of which I've posted pictures of here before after going to the doctors nearby a while back:


The picture at the top of this blog is from the Oxford St end of Hyde Park too, where there was some trouble. 

The latest is the police task force has dived in and working like mad I guess to catch those responsible for inciting such violence. It took a while for the cops to go through everything after the Cronulla riots years ago, but they bought people to justice in the end.

Suppose it's normal I'd feel tired after not sleeping so well last night. But fuck I've just been so tired lately. It's very normal to sleep for ten hours. Next month is my next CD4 count. Probably nothing to worry about. 

Next month will be 4 years since getting infected.  

No comments:

Post a Comment