Wednesday 12 September 2012

Form rage

So I went to the $guru yesterday about this bloody Housing form. Started explaining my problems with it. It became apparent that I'd simply had enough of filling out forms, and this one is like the fuckin straw that broke the proverbial back (actually it's quite a bit heavier than a straw, about 50 pages or so printed both sides). I started picking up each stapled section and naming it, then the next one, and the next one.......

Turns out that ACON is the one to see about Housing anyway. I replied "See, I don't even know where to go to get help filling the thing out, let alone actually filling it out!). So I apologised for being so dramatic about it (very unlike me....) and decided to go home. 

I emailed ACON today about it, that's about the current state of my motivation. I'll take it from there.

Fuck why do they have to make it so bloody hard. FFS, after all the shit I've filled out in the last 18 months, surely by now they should know I'm genuine. Why can't these various gov depts talk to each other, instead of stressing me out over another fuckin life history form? 

No comments:

Post a Comment