Saturday 15 September 2012

Worse for wear

Home on my own today. Daughter has gone with friends to some rave way out in western Sydney. Dunno when she'll be back, probably late. They get the train to out there I think.

I'm not feeling too well today. Had a happy night out with friends last night, but I'd already had some beers before I got there as it wasn't planned. Dunno how many I drank all up but I'm certainly the worse for wear today. Not sick vomiting or anything, just really overdone it. I don't drink as much as I used to either which makes me even more affected.

Had some lunch, potatoes and chicken breast. Now tired. Always happens that though lately, if I have a big meal I feel completely exhausted even if it's only the middle of the day. Think is why I end up going to bed so early at night sometimes, as I have a meal and can't keep my eyes open. 

No comments:

Post a Comment