Monday 10 September 2012

Embarking on the next form challenge

Ugh, I've got a real mental block with this. These are the forms for the Housing assistance I'm supposed to fill out. Some of the questions in them are very confusing. And there's a medical one for my GP to fill out. 

I didn't even find the last Centrelink forms for the Disability Pension as daunting as this. Maybe it's because I'm more familiar with dealing with Centrelink than the New South Wales Dept of Housing. Think this was a big reason why I gave up last time. Dept of Housing can be absolutely diabolical at times. They were our landlord for many years. I'm not looking forward to dealing with them again. 

What I understand from what the $guru says, is that the Dept of Housing pays a good portion of the private rent where I'm living now, so I don't have to move. It's a special thing that you have to have HIV to access. If it all goes through then it'll be marvellous and make a huge difference in my money. But I'm sure there'll be a mountain of paperwork to get through before that happens. 

Rung for an appt. Going to see the $guru tomorrow afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment