Thursday 27 September 2012

"Do not resuscitate" - tattoo

Laughed when I saw this. I've often joked (sort of seriously though) about getting one like that myself. Think I'd make mine a bit more artistic though. There's probably some good ways to write that that are much more pleasing to the eye.


It's in my will, if I'm on the ventilator and not coming back, I've given my daughter the legal right to pull the plug.

Spent 3 days on a ventilator in the Great Kidney Collapse last year, second hospital visit in Jan. Don't remember any of it, but am told the doctors were discussing what my wishes might be regarding pulling the plug. I woke up though. Took a long time to recover from that, I was a mess. Unsteady on my feet, couldn't talk very well as I couldn't remember words.

No comments:

Post a Comment