Tuesday 1 November 2016

Extreme back pain


I've had to spend a couple of days in bed with it. Have been having this terrible back pain, aching and sore. Just seems to have come out of the blue.

David suggested it may be nerve pain caused by the shingles I got a few years ago. It was misdiagnosed at the start and so wasn't treated until it was full blown. I ended up going to Emergency it was so bad and they were the ones who correctly diagnosed it as shingles. My regular doctor had been on holidays so I just saw one locally very near home. Unfortunately the guy was incompetent, said it was an allergic reaction to something and gave me allergy cream FFS.

Anyway the pain has been so bad, a couple of days ago I was lying on the bed nearly crying from it. My whole back was hurting, even my arms and legs.

I guess I'll have to have a word about it with my doctor next visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment