Friday 7 December 2012

He's got my heart

I met David at the pub today, he was late getting there and I was using the time to casually drink beer. He's out tonight at his work Christmas party, but was coming for a couple with me before travelling there. One of the blokes in the pub came over to me before David arrived, and made a point of telling me that he was very nice and all and liked it that we were getting together. I said that we'd only met a few weeks back not wanting a relationship, but we had to re-define the relationship after the first fuckin week man. He reckoned, well it just happens sometime like that. And really, fuck, Simon and I got together in a sex club, I'm certainly open to getting together via a chance meeting at the pub.

Got home after the pub and sent David the message; "You've got my heart". He rang and we joked about it, but apparently I've got his heart too. Um...... we'll see. 

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed with HIV virus 4years ago,and I almost gave up on ever been cured because I have tried different medications of drugs and injections from different hospital to another, they always tell me the same thing, there is no cure for HIV/Aids all my effects to get cured was in vain. But i never give up and I started making my research on herbal remedy on HIV/Aids because I believed nature has the power to cure all diseases.on my research I came across a testimony on the internet from a lady called Michelle from USA, who testified on how she was cured of HIV virus from DR JAMES HERBAL MIXED MEDICINE. I doubted at first time because i have been to different hospitals and lot of reputable doctors told me there is no cure for HIV virus but I picked up interest and gave it a try to contacted Dr James on his email drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com I told him my problems and he asked how long I have been HIV positive and how old I am, and I told him, he said I should not be worried that he will prepare me with his powerful herbal mixed medicine that will cure me from HIV, so I decided to listen to him and he commenced his treatment. 2 days later he told me that his powerful herbal cure for HIV Virus has been sent to me through DHL which got to me in 4days time. I used the medicine morning and evening as he prescribed for me for 21 days. I was totally cured and free from HIV/AIDS exactly as Dr James told me. I'm now free from HIV virus thank you so much Dr JAMES HERBAL MIX Medicine.DR James herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same HIV VIRUS or any type of human illness,, Herpes,cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Pancreatic cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts, Muscular degeneration, Cardiovascular disease, Autism, Lung disease. Enlarged prostate, Osteoporosis. Alzheimer's disease, psoriasis, Lupus,Dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer,Hepatitis B,infertility
    Dr.James will help you,so contact him directly on his Email..drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete