Friday 22 July 2016

The bloody Turnbull internet is really pissing me off!

I've had enough and I'm not going to take it anymore!

I'm seriously frustrated with the fuckin Turnbull internet. It is seriously fucked.

As I've said we have ADSL2+ in eastern Sydney. It used to work OK but now that Australia has Netflix and the like. So at about 5pm onwards the whole Sydney network gets put under serious strain from all this streaming video. So what used to work fine is now shitting itself, despite fairly OK speeds of around 10-15Mbps.

What does this mean for us here? It means in the evenings it's common for entire sections of the internet to not work. Facebook won't connect. YouTube won't connect. It's a lottery of which sites will go down on which nights. 

The worst for me personally is that at times this blog won't connect. This blog is very important to me as it gets my mind off things and exercises my brain. In doing so it helps with depression and dark thoughts. So when I can't connect to rave like a lunatic it's a huge issue for me; I simply have to rave darlings! The reason yesterday was only two posts. Just after finishing the second one it went nonconnectable. 

I thought maybe it would help plugging it directly into the Ethernet connection on the PC instead of using the WiFi, but to no avail. There's nothing wrong with the hardware or speed.

*sheesh* 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment