Thursday 19 December 2013

I lost 5 kilos - stressed

Got on the scales yesterday and had a bit of a shock. I've lost 5 kilos (11 pounds) in about the last month. Am down to only about 62 kilos. Have been having stomach problems with indigestion and not feeling at all like eating.

It's been pretty stressed around here lately. I can't believe how completely unreasonable my daughter has been these last few weeks. She's behaved like a rebellious teenager. Apparently the feral attracting drug thing is worth exchanging my relationship for. Silly girl. I've not heard a thing from her since she left, despite me repeatedly trying to get her to come and clean up the mess she's left here.

That, combined with the general shit that goes on in my head anyway in the lead up to Christmas, may well have caused the weight loss. Christmas is a bad time for me in the best of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment